Revocation Policy (European Union)
- You have the RIGHT TO REVOCATION of this Agreement within fourteen days (14) without giving reasons. The revocation term shall be fourteen (14) days starting at the date at which you or any third party designated by you (other than the delivery agent) shall have taken possession of the product. To exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (HOOPR c/o Sebastian Bernhard, Mühlendamm 2, 22087 Hamburg, Germany, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) through explicit notice (e.g. letter sent by ordinary mail or Email) about your decision to revoke this Agreement. You may use the revocation form which we attached to your order confirmation but this is not required.
- If you revoke the Agreement, we must refund to you all payments that we have received from you including the costs of delivery (except those incremental costs that have been caused by your selection of a delivery mode different from the cheapest standard mode offered by us) immediately, however, no later than by fourteen (14) days after the date at which we have received your notice of revocation of this Agreement.
- For such refund, we shall use the same payment mode that you have used for payment of the original transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event, we will change any fees for the refund.
- We may refuse the refund until we have received the product back or have you have proved that you have returned the product, whichever is the earlier. You must immediately, in any case no later than fourteen days after the date at which you have notified us on your revocation of this Agreement, return the goods to us. To meet the deadline, it shall be sufficient that you send away the products prior to expiry of the deadline.
- You must cover the costs of the return of the product.
- You must return the product(s) unwashed, unworn, and in new condition with all original components and tags still intact. You shall be responsible for any deterioration of the product only if such deterioration has been caused by any treatment exceeding the orderly examination of the condition, characteristics, and functionality of the product. END OF REVOCATION RIGHT.
- NO REVOCATION RIGHT exists according to § 312g subsect. 2 German Civil Code, amongst others, for agreements regarding delivery of products that are not prefabricated and where its manufacturing is mainly based on an individual selection or a specification of the customer and for agreements for delivery of goods with minimal shelf life or where the shelf life has expired, and the revocation right is forfeited for agreements regarding delivery of sealed products which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return or if the seal has been removed after delivery, or for agreements regarding delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.